SP101 Tube cutting machine16 October 2017
SP101 Paper cutting machine16 October 2017
The SP101 CUTTING MACHINE has been designed and engineered to meet differing work requirements in a variety of fields.
Its versatility, technical-functional features and performance capabilities make it a truly authentic innovation. It can be used to cut a wide range of materials, for which the manufacturer is available to carry out test cuts, in order to ascertain the machine functionality. The automatic operation of the machine is controlled by a microprocessor, which guarantees the recovery of the work cycle in the event of a power outage or material malfunction, hence maintaining the residual memory without the assistance of a backup battery.
The keyboard allows setting and modifying the cutting time as well as the motor speed, in order to maximise productivity and product quality.
The length and quantity parameters can be set respectively, from 0.1 to 9999 cm (100 m) and 1 to 9999 pieces (or set to unlimited by using “0” for the number of pieces).
Upon request, the control panels are available in Italian, English, French, German and Spanish.
The machine is equipped with safety and accident prevention devices according to current regulations.
The SP101 cutting machine is CE marked.
The SP101 WIDE BLADE CUTTING is equipped with a tempered steel blade, a guillotine cut and a cutting aperture of 85×20 mm.
The wide blade is suitable for cutting material over 45 mm and up to 80 mm wide, such as flat cables with 64 conductors. It can be used for processing a wide range of materials such as:
- Single conductor cable from 0.1 to 10 mm2
- Multi-conductor cable up to 5×1 mm2
- Flat cable up to 64 conductors
- Tubes, Vipla sheaths, heat-shrink wraps and other materials or wires
Through a simple adjustment to the inlet guiding turret, all the above materials can be cut without any component substitution, thus ensuring a faster and more practical operation.
The precision of the cutting length depends on how the material is inserted into the machine.
When a high-precision cut is required, we recommend using the machine in combination with one of our DE-REELERS.
- Automatic microprocessor-controlled operation
- Memorised settings even when the machine is switched off
- Length setting from 0.1 to 9999 cm (100 metres)
- Piece number setting from 1 to 9999 pieces, or unlimited
- Power supply 220 V 50-60 Hz
- Pneumatic supply from 2 to 6 bar
- Air consumption 0.32 litres/cut (4 bar)
- Maximum feed rate 1900 m/h
- Maximum productivity when cutting 10 mm pieces — 12000 pieces/hour
- 12 month guarantee
- Weight 19.5 kg
- Overall dimensions (WxHxD) 45x40x31cm